Another simple Thai dessert in this case is related on simple ingredients and really easy cooking. The sweet substance of the fresh corn added some of the salted coconut cream to make a lovely sweet dessert.
1. Put the water in a medium saucepan or pot, add the corn and the pandan leaves then bring to the boil over medium heat, stirring frequently until the corn are just tender. Remove any pandan leaves after release their sweet aroma.
2. Add the sugar to taste a little sweet and continue to boil, until it has completely dissolved.
3. Mix the flour with some water in a small bowl then slowly pour to the corn mixture, keep continues stirring until the corn mixture to be thick and clear. Then remove from the heat.
4. Prepare the coconut topping by mix the coconut cream and salt together in a small saucepan with over low heat, slowly to the boil until the mixture becomes thickens then remove from heat.
5. Serve warm the sweet corn pudding added some topping of the salted coconut cream.
For the best taste use sweetest fresh corn from the season.
Add some of coconut young when boil the sweet corn for creating a wonderful taste.